Info about shipping costs below under terms of delivery and payment – International shipping from 9,90€
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data in this context is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Anna Kornmaier and Linda Manteuffel GbR, Bahnhofstr. 138, 45770 Marl, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
▪ Our visited website
▪ Date and time at the time of the access
▪ Amount of data sent in bytes
▪ Source/reference from which you reached the page
Operating system used
IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form).
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively should concrete indications point to illegal use.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
4) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by us, about which we inform you accordingly below.
5) Data processing for order processing
5.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is here Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
5.2 To fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work with external shipping partners. We pass on your name as well as your delivery address to a shipping partner selected by us exclusively for the purpose of delivering goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
5.3 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”) as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
When paying via Klarna, we pass on your payment data to Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter “Klarna”) as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
When paying via Stripe, we pass on your payment data to Stripe Inc, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (hereinafter “Stripe”) as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
6) Use of social media
6.1 Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos of the provider “Youtube”, which belongs to Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Independently of a playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network “DoubleClick” is established each time this website is called up, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
6.2 Use of Instagram
On our pages, functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
On our website, we use plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). Your browser therefore establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers when you call up our website. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and from there integrated into the website. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have accessed our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. Likewise, if you post a comment or click the Like button. If you do not want this, then you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. Upon request, we will gladly provide you with the personal data we have stored about you free of charge. You can then also correct incorrect data or have your data blocked or deleted – insofar as this does not conflict with any legal obligation to retain data. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, such as the “Facebook Blocker”.
6.4 Use of Facebook social plugins
7) Rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
▪ Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and/or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to object to processing, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications for you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
▪ Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to have any inaccurate data relating to you rectified without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
▪ Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
▪ Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified, if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
▪ Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
▪ Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
▪ Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
▪ Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment or initiation of the contract and/or there is no continued legitimate interest on our part in the continued storage.